1:6th Set: Friday Night Pizza (+ video process coming soon!)

Simplystella

Vi capita mai di vedere una foto di cibo appetitoso e provare l'impulso incontrollabile di mangiarlo farne una versione in miniatura? No?
Complimenti, siete persone normali e sane di mente asd
Do you ever happen to see a picture of truly yummy-looking food and immediately want to eat it make a miniature version of it? Nope? Congratulations, you are a perfectly normal and mentally healthy person. asd


Io normale non lo sono affatto e questa cosa mi capita spesso... per esempio quando questa bellissima foto è apparsa nel mio feed Instagram*!  kawaii
...I am not. I am a really weird person and this happens to me a lot - like when this beautiful picture showed up in my Instagram feed!

Simplystella
Ho una confessione da fare: la pizza "margherita" mi è venuta una schifezza, non sembra nemmeno una margherita ashamed ma non avevo voglia di rifarla. Sono vergognosamente pigra.
 Confessions of a lazy girl - the Margherita/basil&cheese one turned out horribly - let's face it, it doesn't even look like a Margherita - but I couldn't be bothered to make another one. I'm a bad, bad person.

Simplystella
Se comunque siete curiosi di vedere come ho realizzato le mini pizze, continuate a seguire il blog: ho fatto un video-process per entrambe, sarà online tra pochi giorni! kawaii
But if you're curious to know how I made these, keep following the blog - I made a video-process for both pizzas and it will be up soon! kawaii

Simplystella

*MAI usare Instagram se si è a dieta. MAI.